I have installed Virtual box(version 3.0.8_OSE r53138 Sun Microsystem)in
Ubuntu 9.10.I have windows XP instaled on the same machine. I want to run
Windows XP on Ubuntu 9.10.

    after installing it, i goto new virtual machine wizard.then click on
next.then i type the name for new virtual machine as "XP on Ubuntu".It
automatically detect the windows XP installed on the same machine.Now i click
on next.I have 2 GB RAM on my machine.For base memory i gave 512MB size.Then i
click to next.then i came to hard disk.i clicke don existing hard disk which
was something like ubuntu.vdi(i forgot the exact name).After that i click on
next.Now summery comes and i clicked on finish.

    it was showing in virtual box OSE that "XP on Ubuntu is powered off".so i
click on start.A new black window open(its probably boot window).it was showing
some information like "You have the Auto capture keyboard option turned on. "i
clicked on ok without doing anything.Now it shows that press F12 to select boot
device.At this time also i have done anything.after that this message is shown
to me
 "FATAL: NO bootable medium found! System halted."

     so i want to know that how can i overcome with this problem.Actually i
don't know how to configure the virtual box?

-Ravi Joshi