Hi

My replies below your mail

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM, C S Shyam Sundar
<csshyamsun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ram -
>
> I'm still waiting for your answer on issues relating to artha ?
> Can you please share them ?

1. I cannot get artha to work - it was working till some time back,
but seems like software that i installed directly from .deb files (in
fact was going to mail that issue separately) so i could not re test
the issues to get back with more details

2. So Reading my older mails i found these two issues only

a. "However if there is some kind developer soul it would be good if
this artha could have more options to add other off line dictionaries
, specially in multiple languages. (liek the dictionary app)

The developer is indian (or of indian origin) which i think shows that
indians are also now contributing back

b. There are some problems with the hot key combination, and it does
not work (as mentioned in the wiki) as planned. I guess over time
these issues will hopefully get resolved"

-
regarding a) one of the reasons i like the dictionary app is that i
could add the hindi - english - & english hindi dict for offline use.
Am not able to do this with artha - hence the statement that it should
be used in combination.

regarding b. i cannot test that out as yet but onc ei do will report
back with the results

ram