HI Shyam Sundar,

I guessed correctly that you are the developer of Artha.

First good show, irrespective of the minor bugs and missing features
Artha is a good piece of work and greatly enhances productivity.

It makes a lot of sense esp the misspelled words also being shown
options - something that dict's don't do. Plus the various options -
antonyms, similar words etc.

ram