We face a crashed openoffice when there is a sudden shutdown due to

power cut or accidentally switching off the power button.

We have our home profiles nfs mounted from a server.

In case of accidental client shutdown, OpenOffice does not recover

properly.

We need to delete the .openoffice folder in this case.

On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:48:00 +0530  wrote

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Shri L Mundada

 wrote:

Hi Nikhil,

I have faced this issue a lot of times.

What we do is delete the .openoffice.org folder in users home folder.

Opening openoffice after that will recreate the deleted folder.

Interesting solution

I have never faced this particular problem so would like to know what

may be the causes.

ram