hi folks. i have dual booted windows xp and ubuntu 10.04. Accidentally my
windows got corrupted and i had to reinstall windows. But the reinstall was a
failure and now the grub is also not comming. so neither do i have windows nor
can i boot into ubuntu. i have lots of official important documents in my
ubuntu my documents folder and i dont have any backup of it. so if i cant enter
ubuntu and take a backup my boss will kck my ass. Please help. How can i reboot
in ubuntu and get my backup??