On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Sriranga(77yrsold)
<withblessi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I like to know whether Netbook-launcher will work on Desktop computer and
> not  netbook ?

Yes it does

Its not netbook specific , it was created (i guess) to make it easier
to work on small machines.

I installed in on an Atom Desktop and it just blew me away , so now i
have it on my laptop as well.

Those of you who may have used cairo and all those heavy moving wobbly
windows etc and have got tired of this  then give this a go, also the
very very good part is it hides all the clutter of a desktop - if you
know what i mean. Because when not it use it fades to the background
and shows whatever background image there is :-)

ram