See that your IP-address is auto. If you see the Broadcast SSID- ( name of
wireless) after giving the Pre-Shared Key it should be work..see your IP.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:06 PM, nitheesh kl <nithees...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm using ubutnu 10.04. till recently i had no problem at all, but from a
> few days back i'm unable to connect  to wireless network at all.
> i can see the wireless connections and when i select the network i want, it
> asks for authentication. but even after giving the correct password i'm not
> connecting to the network. all the network settings seems to be correct. i
> can access the network from windows but not from ubuntu.
> i am unable to decide what would be causing the problem.
> can anyone please suggest me on what could be the problem.
>
> thanks.

Falling In the Religion & culture, Make the people Blind & crazy. You can
never find the Truth into the Religion.

Religion is just the way to show us the real way.