Hi Niyam,

Nice post, hope you make a longer essay out of it some time .

Again am top posting because Niyam's mail is too nice to not leave whole.

Fortunately or unfortunately its part of my life mission to "show off" linux
all the time, every given opportunity and in the face of such colorful
dingling wriggling worms a lot of fish bite the bait and since then most
seem happy, those who don't i politely tell them maybe you stick to the
other OS and let them and their data be the hunting grounds of all the
malware they want.

The kind that bug me are the ones who say, oh so nice, just do it for me nah
an when the time comes to bite the bullet they back of, their the other kind
who really get my goat and are now on my not-to-do list.

Then of course the other not to do list ones are the those who keep saying
oh this was so much better and that was so much better, to them i say take
your EULA , make a print out, roll it and  stuff it where the sun don't
shine.

The rest i am happy to spend my energies with.

ram