Hello there!

As per the recent discussions we have had on the IRC channel, it has come to light that the forums are mostly a spam hotbed and are not helping the community in any way. The community mostly interacts on the mailing list and the IRC channel.

This has led us to the decision that we should close the forums. Since there is nothing archive-worthy on the forums, I'm going to take a backup of the database (just in case) and take them down.

If anyone has any point to make, you have time till 9th Jan 2359 hrs IST.

Regards
Pratul

--
dum vivimus, vivamus