On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 2:32 AM, Abhinav Upadhyay <
er.abhinav.upadh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I feel very happy and excited to inform you all that I have been
> accepted for GSoC 2011. I submitted a proposal for The NetBSD
> foundation and it was finally selected. It is like a dream come true
> for me, I had been aiming at this for last 4 years (but never applied
> before this), its really an awesome feeling.

Great ! But please write more ! Write something like various steps and
knowledge required by a normal student who do no know Linux at-all. That
will be useful to lakhs of Indian Student..
Don't forget to send blog link to me if you do that.
last year also, I suggested to have a small documentary movie (just created
out of their mobile phones alone) by GSoC students in order to encourage
other.