Congrats Abhinav and be awesome during the Camp!

Regards

Pranab J Doley
http://www.pranabdoley.com
http://twitter.com/pranabdoley
http://facebook.com/pranabdoley

*D I S C L A I M E R

*
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy
it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver
error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of
this e-mail message.