On 6/28/06, Robert McWilliam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please don't. The idea of ejecting people from the community if they
haven't met some minimum requirements of participation (no matter how
low these are) is counter productive. It doesn't harm the team to have
large numbers of people who read the mailing list[...]

I have to disagree here. Of course, having a fair amount of registered
users on the mailing list doesnt hurt at all, but I think Jenda is
preventing "idle" users to just sit in various teams and projects
(note that im not talking about the mailing list here).

Considering the way he is explaining his move, I dont see that as a
(rude) ejection, but rather as a fresh [re]start for the MT,
more-or-less explained by the forum being shutdown.

As another offtopic note: Jenda, for the record i'm EricBelanger on
the wiki and on LP.

--
Bilange/Eric Belanger
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / hotmail.com / gmail.com / *.*