On Thursday 13 July 2006 16:12, John Baer wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I looked at the cafe express site and these folks do it for everyone.
>
> I suggest this is a good start but more could be done here.
>
> My question to the team is do these folks this meet the need? If not
> where do they fall short and why are other folks offering up
> alternatives?
>
> In addition there may other branding needs that are not offered. For
> example a computer sticker to be placed on your computer. SuSE offers
> this as a part of their box set. You get one with an AMD processor.
>
> I know there is more. Sounds like another project for the team. :)
>
> John
Hey John,

I had replied earlier about Cafepress and the fact their merchandise is very
expensive in the first place. The quality is subpar, and the price to quality
ratio is actually lower then the temperature at the north pole.

I recommended someone like http://www.jinx.com for putting out stuff like
Cafepress does. Jinx has excellent quality, and their prices are very low.
Also there are locations where you can physically go into a store and buy
their merchandise.

If there is better out there, I would like to know, as I am trying to find a
place to do me some t-shirts, polo's, and other items as well for a great
price and quality. Cafepress isn't even close to being that!!!
--
Rich Johnson (nixternal)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/nixternal