Hi Melissa,

On 27/07/06, Melissa Draper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It took off. Like a rocket, I may add. In the past 8 days there have
been almost 70000 unique visitors. Some figures from awstats follow:

Congrats!

I do not yet know what potential the site holds in terms of long-term
statistics,

I suppose it depends on what you think you can get away with. I.e. how
much information you can ask new users for before they decide it's too
difficult to sign-up.

Anyway, I hope you find the stats useful.

One thing that I'd suggest is to remove the image verification, as it
makes it impossible for partially-sighted/blind people to use (and so
the stats stand no change of being representative, apart from any
other considerations).

--
Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk