Matt,

I don't know if you read my e-mail concerning the magazine brain dump, but I
think that I touch upon this a bit, I think that we are not in shape to
publish a magazine right now, but we have people working on articles so maybe
we can start contributing like that and maybe we can a constant presence
there, my other e-mail also talked about interaction between projects. I am
catching upon what has being going on the fridge the last few days so I'll
reply my other thought s later.

Sra