Marketing Team,

about a week ago we had a converstaion IRC on the magazine and we agreed with
Rich and Matt, that it we would be better served if we merged with the
Fridge. Ther were a couple of ideas that we had in mind.

1. We need a nicer news section
2. We are thinking of making the How-to of the week base on existing How-tos,
but in a better graphical manner. the idea is that if we see a need for a
How-to we will write it and then a strip down version ( no graphics) will go
into the normal How-to section
3. We might create videos  to promote and show off new Ubuntu features.

Sara Vasquez