Hi all,

I'm observing this emerging weekly newsletter, and I'm happy to read the
contained information, but I have several suggestions concerning its format:

- do not use wiki formating, it makes no sense in plain email, nor I'm
aware of any email client that can display it, it's difficult to
distinguish second level (==) and third-level (==) heading, which makes
the text just mix of headings and text. Why not use plain *bold* and
_italics_ semantics?

- do wrap the text at 76 chars, the last issue contained some
"unwrappable" lines, that were very hard to read/quote in mozilla mail /
thunderbird that I'm using.

- do not put links directly into paragraphs of text, any reason why not
to adopt more conservative approach debian weekly news are using in
email (put all urls below each paragraph that references them), makes it
easy to do a printout that you can hand to somebody, I know it's
probably ancient, but looks way more professional.

- first two lines in the text and subject are saying the same, just with
different format.

- subject of weekly newsletters is oscialting among various formats,
probably according to who is sending the news.

thanx and keep up good work,
Martin