On Monday 21 August 2006 08:07, John Little wrote:
[snip]
> Good points. Part of it is my fault. This was my first time working on
> UWN and in the rush to get it out I forgot to send it as plain text.
> My apologies to you and everyone who had issues with that.

Not your fault the least bit John, as we have been sending them out the same
way since day one. Martin brings up a good point and that it should be easier
to read via email. I use text based email, and I am guessing that a majority
of us are, so formatting would be out of the question possibly, however a
clearer format is always possible for the email.

Martin, thank you for the compliments as well as the suggestions. I think we
can eventually implement some if not all of your suggestions, as each one of
them is very valid in the case of the UWN being emailed out. Martin, also
note that you are more than welcome to join us in #ubuntu-marketing during
the week and assist us with creating and presenting the UWN to the community.
Your help would be greatly appreciated, and would be a great way to help
contribute to Ubuntu.

Thanks again for the email, and we look forward to seeing you help Ubuntu!
Take care.

--
Richard Johnson <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com <> chi.ubuntu-us.com