On 11/3/06, Corey Burger <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
The issue is that my brother didn't push to bzr, he simply scp'ed them up.

Gah, true. I forgot that that whole website is controlled by bzr, to be honest, and just created the directory & dumped everything via the link I set up ages ago in Nautilus.

I've no idea how bzr works, so I'll forward these to someone to push them up, or poke at it myself later this evening.

Now, how come the URLs worked from my machine last night? Not from Nautilus, but from Opera?

Brian