Hello Team, I took the liberty of taking notes during the meeting, so as
to compile them into minutes afterwards. Here they are. Please excuse me
if I left something out.

DIY & Swag:

The DIY project is well on its way. Currently, it's waiting for Martin
to create a system for user-friendly content input. Till that happens,
he will have to add all the content manually.
For now, he can add what we have (Get and Design sections). The Print
section will be done a lot easier once an input method is available, and
the Go section needs a lot more content to be gathered, still.

What's needed: Contribute Howtos or ideas for them, comment on DIY
Guidelines.

There are people out there interested in doing swag on their own.

We have about $200 and should generate $200 more from my own swag which
is available to marketing projects if necessary.

UWN:

The UWN needs more exposure. Currently, Jenda and Vorian will have to
make it fight it's way to a sticky on the forums and Matt Nuzum will
soon tell us if it can be added in the News tab at the top of the
ubuntu.com pages.
Adamant1988 will digg each issue, with Poningru backing that up.
Poningru will take care of Slashdot and Reddit
An RSS feed link and a 'digg this' link will be added to the UWN
We will pay it more attention on the planet.

JobBoard:
This spec is needed, but dificult to accomplish and maintain. Needs
workforce. The wiki will suffice as the means for now, with eventual
integration into LP, if necessary.

(This is where I started to drop out for bits because it was late ;))

Canonical PR
The press release needs to be held embargoed, but also needs to be
translated.

Ubuntu Magazine
Yet again, there are people interested in reviving this project. This
will be done by creating a first issue, and working from there.

- --
¦ Jenda Vančura                   _  Join the ASCII Ribbon Campaign  ¦
¦ GnuPG: 519D056A                ( ) http://www.asciiribbon.org      ¦
¦ Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  X  Against HTML e-mail             ¦
¦ Email/Paypal: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / \ Against proprietary attachments ¦