Hi,

On Mon, April 2, 2007 5:06 pm, Christophe Sauthier wrote:
> On 4/2/07, Freddy Martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> There was talk about reviving Behind Ubuntu. I'd be willing to help out
>> as
>> much as possible with that. Thoughts?
> I'd also volunteer to help with BehindUbuntu... let me know if there
> anything I can do, or a call for participation...

If people would like to do interviews on the wiki, we'd definitely like to
promote them on the Fridge.

The project could continue on the BehindUbuntu website, but it strikes me
that it would be cleaner, simpler and easier to do it on the wiki and
publicise them via the Fridge.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org