James:

It would be great if you could help out.
Doing so is actually pretty easy and you don't need to have a specific
task assigned, just take a peak at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/EditingPolicies
And then just go to the latest one in production
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue36 right now),
and edit it.
You will see many comments on how to add content, I think it's pretty
self explanatory. You can also come over to #ubuntu-marketing and we
will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

Martin