Can you believe this?
(seen on Slashdot)

' Dell Refuses to Sell Ubuntu to Business'
"I had a surreal experience with Dell today. My boss asked me to order
a new computer for our small, non-profit business. Wanting to support
Dell in............"

"........"these Dell computers are designed for personal use only, as
long as you use it for personal use, you can purchase one." So I lied
and said I would.... Next, I tried to buy it on our business credit
card. They would have none of that. She told me that I had to buy it
through a personal card.........."

http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/07/06/20/1215213.shtml

I really find it hard to understand that Dell are turning business
away like this. I am in UK and I have been very keen indeed to
purchase a machine with Ubuntu on it. However, this news leaves a very
sour taste.

What on earth is going on?

Can someone with a contact help bring it to the attention of Canonical
please?
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391