On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 16:42 +0100, Kat Kinnie wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Really interesting e-mail. I'm a new Marketing Manager here at
> Canonical, so I will forward it to some of my contacts and let you know
> what their response is.
>
> Thanks lots,
>
> Kat
Hello :)

Guess it all started here:
(link is in the /. post). It might be a good idea to inform the
community about the outcome of your talks. (there have also been some
concerns about Dell not selling computers to education).

You may want to also check here:
http://www.ideastorm.com/article/show/68620/Make_Dell_Ubuntu_PCs_available_to_businesses_and_nonprofits
http://www.ideastorm.com/article/show/67113

I looked at digg, but did not find anything for the last 24 hours.

Cheers,
Isabelle.

--
bapoumba