Dominik,

I appreciate the dilemma.

1. Unfortunately we cannot give anyone pre-notice of news. This is
because we may have to pull news at the last moment depending on partner
or customer requests or other internal considerations. This happens all
the time. So we cannot manage having news with third parties and then
trying to ensure that they pull the news also. It's not workable.

2. However, if you send me an email address we can ensure that the news
is distributed to you at the same time as it goes to other news channels.

3. Also we don't control the news. I would guess that in many occasions
what you are reacting to is some external site commenting on Ubuntu or a
Dell announcement say, or even something in Mark's blog. Very often we
find out abut this at the same time you do - when we read it through
google alerts. so even by putting you on the distribution list , you
will still find that this only covers about 1/3 of the news that is out
there.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Kat

--
Kat Kinnie

Marketing Manager | Tel +44 207 630 2479 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

27th Floor | 21-24 Millbank Tower | Millbank | London | SW1P 4QP

Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com