Good Day All:

Yesterday, I meet with the advertising staff of the local ABC TV station
in Orlando Florida. They put on a nice 60 minute presentation on using
television effectively to promote business and their rate card for a 12
month campaign for peak hours.

One of the things that surprised me was "peak" was during the 6 o'clock
news hour for local television, not the "prime hours" of 8-11.

Anyway if Canonical was interested in using television to promote Ubuntu
in the Orlando television market I would be glad to pass along the name
my contact at Channel 9 in Orlando.

In addition to the 2 or 3 million people that live in the area. We are
the largest tourist destination in America and have a large number of
people from the northeast, the mid-west and Canada that spread winters
here. Along with people from the south that visit our beach's in the
summer.

For a mid-five figure number in US Dollars you could reach all of them
540 times over the course of a year during peak time.

Mike Feravolo
117 East Amelia St
Orlando, Florida 32801
Tel: 407-412-7042