Hi all,

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 19:35 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> The Screencasts Team are doing amazing work on screencasts for Ubuntu
> Gutsy, and they will launch a "Month of Screencasts" in 8 days. The
> ringleader is Alan Pope, cc'd.

Just to clarify. The "month of screencasts" has been running since the
start of September - we're overrunning due to lack of time/team, but
still cranking them out.

(Mark saw the countdown and thought we were counting _down_ _to_ the
Month of Screencasts).

> I'd like to get both Canonical marketing and Ubuntu marketing aligned
> so that we can draw attention to this superb effort with the right
> audiences.

> Can you guys (#canonical) have a quick call with Alan to get the
> background on his efforts, and then perhaps continue this thread with
> how we can raise the profile of it? I think it would be very well
> received if we present it carefully.

I appreciate any help from the Canonical side.

I'd be happy to have a chat with you guys tomorrow (now today) or
whenever you guys are available. We still have slots available, so if
there's any particular message you want to get over, or any parts of the
product you'd like highlighting, let me know.

Cheers,
Al.