On 06/06/08 01:49, Jason Corfman wrote:
> I was just noticing that the countdown script that I put on my site to
> countdown to Ubuntu 8.04 says "Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Coming Soon." I don't
> know who is in charge of the countdown script, but initially after the
> Hardy release the script said that Ubuntu 8.04 "is here", so I left it
> on my site as an advertisement for Ubuntu.
>
> I removed it from my site for the time being, but I thought someone
> might want to take a look at that and fix it, assuming someone within
> the marketing committee is in charge of that.
>
> http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown
>
> Jason Corfman

Generally the way to report this is to create a bug report in launchpad.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -   [EMAIL PROTECTED]