I was just noticing that the countdown script that I put on my site to
countdown to Ubuntu 8.04 says "Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Coming Soon." I don't
know who is in charge of the countdown script, but initially after the
Hardy release the script said that Ubuntu 8.04 "is here", so I left it
on my site as an advertisement for Ubuntu.

I removed it from my site for the time being, but I thought someone
might want to take a look at that and fix it, assuming someone within
the marketing committee is in charge of that.

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown

Jason Corfman