Forgot the Reply-all thing...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rubén Hubuntu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-marketing] Guide for release party
To: Simon Schneebeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Simon Schneebeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It was nice to talk to all at the IRC chat today. Being about to fall
> asleep makes me leave before the chat ends.
>
> According to what has been discussed and with notes I've taken earlier,
> I've started a very first draft (still very early alpha stage) of a guide
> for release party organisers.
>
> Probably it would be best to set up a wiki-page for that. Unlukily I have
> no idea on how to do this. I hope that there is anyone who can help with
> this and a lot of community members who can help completing this with your
> own ideas and experiences.
>
> Input is most welcome.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

It looks good. I can give you a hand with the wiki, but you need to help me
with a different layout of the document (point to point) to make it more
accesible and easier to understand (and, nonetheless, put in the wiki ;)

So.. Remind to self:

While I am at it: I have compiled some marketing material in Spanish which I
need to organize

Organizing an InstallFest:
http://installfest.info/FLISOL2008/InstallfestOrganizacion

A guide to create a localserver to aid installation of FLOSS in events:
http://installfest.info/FLISOL2008/ServidorLocal

An ubuntu centric guide for this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EcuadorTeam/ConferenceAppearances/FLISOL/ServidorLocal

A set of presentations in Spanish:
http://flisol.info/FLISOL2008/Presentaciones

And more presentations here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EcuadorTeam/MaterialPOP/Presentaciones

Sorry for this, but in that way the resources are visible to more people and
easier to organize by others than just Simon and me ;)

Cheers,

R,
https://launchpad.net/~huayra <https://launchpad.net/%7Ehuayra>