Hello Rubén,

Could you already set up a wiki site? I'd then progressively move over
the text so that we can work together at it.

As for the other references: I guess that organising a repository that
contains all the marketing docs for the Locos will probably not be an
easy task, but definitively a task that has a high priority.

Thanks

Simon

PS: I very much like that note on http://flisol.info/ "Este sitio no ve
bien con Internet Explorer" ;-)