On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 11:29 PM, alan c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yellow Stevens wrote:
>> Hi Guys, I am new to this list. I have been using

welcome !!

>> days ago. Can someone please update me as to where this team is
>> currently headed, what projects and campaigns are currently
>> underway and areas where I can help. Just a brief rundown would be

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam , should give you an overview.
There is spreadubuntu which is a placeholder or one-stop spot for
every team across the world to source publicity material.

Besides, we have loco teams which handle support and local events,
install fests and suchlike... in their respective countries and dont
report here (read, autonomous decision makers).

And then there is the Canonical marketing team which handles the
official aspects of business.

> I have always appreciated it as a central overview, close to a
> touchstone of strategy - creations and comparisons etc.

Considering that marketing is the core of any company it would be
nicer if we could sync more with the Canonical team.

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||