Hi there and happy new year to all.

I totally agree with Shahriar on the below. In case we set up a "I am
Ubuntu" capaign, only users which already know Ubuntu knows
what the video is about. I think the video should also target users
never heard about Ubuntu. Therefore the vid should show what Ubuntu is.
The way Shahriar suggested below could be a good way to show people what
Ubuntu is and what a user can do with Ubuntu.
A vid capaign should wake up the interests of new users and in my
opinion the best way to do that, is not only to say a name, it also
should
give more information on the "what is Ubuntu".

Cheers,
Stefan