I completely agree,

Although my own participation wasn't because I didn't remember, but
because I was stuck on a bloody Grey Hound bus half way between Vermont
and Boston with a driver who couldn't drive any more and a farce to
rival monty python.

It's sad that were wasn't more people, and I'd like to apologize to
everyone for my absence.

Perhaps we need an administrative assistant to organize these things, I
asked about the fridge, I have no idea how to add things to it, other
promotions such as the loco teams list and the planet would be good too.

People's Thoughts?

Now I'll just catch the ULCP meeting.

Martin,