Hi,
Earlier,I mailed this message only to one person. Sorry, Please oblige.
Thanks to Jason for the helping me.
In youtube we can see many viral video clips about gnu/linux in general. A
clip about ubuntu will be very great. I think, there is one very small clip
about ubuntu in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLh1OqgPDI8

We may have to wait for sometime before advertising. May be after one month
of the release of 10.04. There may be few early bugs which will be resolved
very soon after the release. But, such things might cause negative
publicity. An average PC user might not be aware of the qualitative
advantage of free software.
In my humble opinion, we should not use our competitor's name in our advert.

I do all my best to promote and popularize the concept.

regards
Shankara