I just joined this mailing list last night so I have no idea what has
been going on. I have actually been using Ubuntu for years but just last
night decided to contribute as much as I can.

I am by no means a marketing professional but I'll help out anyway way I
can.

Andy Watson
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada