* Tollef Fog Heen

| Please also post your spec status updates to this list before the
| meeting starts so we can have a short meeting instead of a two-hour
| one where people spend a lot of time waiting.  (As we agreed on in the
| last meeting.)

Development environment:

  we now have a ubuntu-mobile-dev task and package in the archive.  It
  currently only gives you libtelepathy-dev, which while a good start
  is a bit too little.  I'm going to expand it a bit over the next
  week.

Packaging cleanup:

 Ongoing effort; nothing particularly interesting to report.

Build infrastructure:

 The lpia bootstrap is going quite well, we just recently unblocked
 lots of the hildon libraries which have failed to build due to a bug
 in glib.  I'm looking at possibly having lpia images built from the
 archive next week.

 We also need to add (non-public) images containing proprietary flash
 and similar bits.  Those won't be publically available since we can't
 distribute them, but just having them built daily would be useful.

--
Tollef Fog Heen