Hi Dandan, I've just attached a slightly modified version of the patch
which can be applied directly to the lsb-base package's files after
they've already been installed on a target (this happens automatically
when you create a target).

First create a target, then before you install any fsets, run these
commands:

> cd /usr/src/projects/<your project>/targets/<your target>/fs/etc
> cat <download path>/lsb-target-fix.patch | patch

This will patch the file: /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh, which is the
installed version of the file lsbfix.patch fixes (the lsb-base install
just changes the name from lsb-base-logging-ubuntu.sh to
lsb-base-logging.sh and copies it to /etc)

In order to apply lsbfix.patch you have to get the lib-base package
source:

> apt-get source lib-base
> cd lsb-3.1
> cat <download path>/lsbfix.patch | patch -p1

Then you would rebuild the lsb-base package and install it on the
target. Lsbfix.patch was just meant to be used upstream, sorry for the
confusion.