On 9/19/07, Adilson Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I believe the idea is to keep the devices on, hibernating when not in
> use, but to have some way of forcing the this behavior and power down
> the device is not a bad idea either I guess.

Why?

The user shouldn't have to care. If she stops using the device, it
should suspend (to RAM) and after a timeout, automatically hibernate
(if supported). Press the power button and we are back in action.

And for those long trips, where you really want to switch it off, use
the power button.

/Amit