Seeing as how Ubuntu just released Gutsy a couple of days ago, I'd guess
their servers are a bit strained.  It should return to normal in a week,
as mirrors get populated.

My daily build process takes ~1 hour from start to finish, including a
daily git snapshot of image-creator and building all 3 USB images
(Instal, Live, LiveRW) with an average download speed of 160K/s.  Today
it is still running, and the cron job kicked off 2 hours ago.

Give it time.

Tobin

--
Tobin Davis

Your manuscript is both good and original, but the part that is good is not
original and the part that is original is not good.
                -- Samuel Johnson