     psbDRILock(pScrn, 0);    # Implemented in psb_dri.c

As well, thanks to having networking now, I've been able to log in
remotely and run xinit in gdb, and now have a backtrace:

 #0  0xb7fa1410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
 #1  0xb7d8f4e2 in sigsuspend () from /lib/libc.so.6
 #2  0x08049a97 in ?? ()
 #3  0xbf981238 in ?? ()
 #4  0x00001142 in ?? ()
 #5  0xffffffff in ?? ()
 #6  0xb7eab140 in ?? () from /lib/libc.so.6
 #7  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Not very useful, but at least we finally _have_ a backtrace on it.
I'm experimenting with a few other techniques to try getting a better
backtrace (like against X itself).

I'm also going to add more debug statements into the psbDRILock()
routine to further narrow in on the crash from that direction.

[1]:  http://people.ubuntu.com/~bryce/UME/103_psb_debugs.patch
[2]:  http://people.ubuntu.com/~bryce/UME/Xorg.0.log