-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bryce
Harrington
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:53 PM
To: Amit Kucheria
Cc: ubuntu-mobile@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Fix for -psb X issue

I've uploaded a fix for the -psb X issue to PPA. [1]

Yesterday, Amit and I found that a psbDRILock() routine was being called
twice; this routine requests a lock in the kernel, which works the first
time, but not the second.

So this morning, I disabled the second lock/unlock in -psb[2], and sure
enough, X came up and seems to be working as expected now[3].

Bryce

1: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mobile/+archive
2: http://people.ubuntu.com/~bryce/UME/103_psb_debugs.patch
3: http://bryceharrington.org/drupal/ume-psb-fix