I just tried the latest ubuntu-umpc image on my Eee PC.  This time my
wireless card was recogized, which is great. But I was unable to connect,
possible because I couldn't see all of the dialog box wherein I enter my
connection details.  Accordingly, when I hit Tab -  Enter, I may have been
cancelling rather than hitting OK.

The reason I couldn't see all of the dialog box may be that the Eee PC has a
screen res of 800x480, so the dialog was too tall. I try holding the Alt key
while dragging the window, and that does move the window... but the title
bar will not go above the top of the screen.

How can I get windows to be able to be moved above the top of the screen?

thanks
Stewart