Hello,

With the help of various people here I was able to get my Samsung Q1 Ultra to
work to my liking. Well mostly.

One problem that I am still having is that , upon waking up from suspend, the
wireless connectivity is lost. It looks like the network manager no longer
recognizes the wireless device. This , at some point, led to a permanent
problem which was resolved with one of the recent updates. Right now, it is no
longer a permanent problem but is quite bothersome since "suspend/awake" cycle
is something I use quite often.

Any suggestions on how to debug is appreciated!

Thanks,

Turgut

---
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~durduran