I dont know if this is the correct list or not so please direct me if I am
incorrect posting here.

I have a Panasonic CF-19, with the fujutsu touchscreen. I have kubuntu 8.10
loaded and have been using the machine for the fire department, with virtualbox
and an xp guest to run firehouse mobile for preplans, incident command etc...
(I know irrelevant)
Anyway the touch screen just started working like the touchpad, nice and
smooth, no taps etc... but the cursor moved farther than the stylus. So I did
a little googleing and head scratching, and ended up installing xserver-xorg-
input-evtouch, and libts. It calibrates fine, and now I have mouse clicks for
taps, but the problem is it is not very accurate. Draging the finger or stylus
across the screen the cursor jumps about 1/4 to 1/2 inch at a time, and it is
difficult to select items with it because it is like it is a grid or something.
I did a modprobe usbtouchscreen and now the correct module is loaded but still
no better.

Anyone have any suggestions?

(I do not have any of the ubuntu-mobile repositories, what software do i need,
and what repo?)

Thanks,
Mike
--