Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 08:58:41AM -0700, Jordan Mantha wrote:
> 1.  The Packaging Guide is the only developer documentation not on the
> wiki. We have all our process documentation, policies, release
> schedule, etc. on the wiki. If quality and vandalism were a problem
> then I be more worried about pages like UbuntuDevelopment,
> StableReleaseUpdates, and FreezeExceptionProcess. But so far I haven't
> seen any complaints.

I think it makes more sense to have the packaging guide in the wiki
since most of the other packaging ressources are there too. Now that
daniel is working on cleaning up the wiki pages, it'd be a good
opportunity to merge the two. I tend to use the packaging guide when I
need some information and refer other packagers to it because its
structure makes more sense than the wiki pages.

As for the editing quality, we could use a similar system to the
Specification, where there is a discussion section at the end of each
wiki page. It seems to work well for the Specification.

--
Mathias