Am Mittwoch, den 17.10.2007, 13:06 -0400 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> I think the most important thing is that the person be trusted not to upload
> broken stuff very often and to fix it when they do.  I wouldn't mind having
> MOTUs with only casual interest as long as when they did upload something it
> was good/made good.  I believe that the trus issue is much more imporant than
> any particular technical skill set.

I very much agree with what Scott said here. Understanding the process,
talking to people when you're unsure and being a good team player is
very important in the MOTU team.

Does anybody have any ideas, what we could do to 'lower the bar' or
change the things to bring new contributors to the point where they
understand better what our core values are?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel