Cesare Tirabassi wrote:
On Friday 01 August 2008 09:28:49 you wrote:

The most important from me is not on the list, and that would be to have the source package information back on the bug page (as it was before). Its pretty annoying having to change to other pages just to see if that package is in universe or not, what is the current version and who uploaded it last.

Various of us have expressed severe objections to this.

However, it is still on a tooltip - mouse over the name of the package on the bug. Not very discoverable - I only found out, as mpt told me about it.

Hobbsee