Hi Michael,

Thanks for letting me know about this.  I'll let them know today, but
unfortunately, given how their release schedule works, they aren't likely to
do anything about it until the next update.

As for pointing to the Partner repo, we're actually working on that right
now for 9.04+.  They will be providing an apt-url link moving forward.

Best regards,

Brian