>>We get far more package submissions than we can review every cycle. I
>>generally recommend getting
>>your package into Debian and then it will be sync'ed into Ubuntu. There are a
>>lot more developers in Debian.

But, could this be documented?
When people submit their package they know what they are up to.
It'ld avoid people (like me) trying to learn the process, uploading their
package in good faith and getting (a bit) frustrated.

I fully understand and appreciate all the work the team is doing.
Just trying to be positive and see how things can be improved...
Johan